We are looking for a Technical writer student to join our team in the PDS group.
PDS (Product Design Solutions) group is responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of software tools, through which the hardware developers develop the leading processors of Intel.
We pull together to develop & support critical programs and each other.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like Digital Design Implementation, front end / middle-tier / back-end development and support, Teats and more.
What will you do when you come to work?
· As a technical writer in our team you will write, edit and maintain technical documentation in print and online.
· Work closely with our engineers to determine content for technical documentation for our SW products.
· Gather information and requirements
What are we looking for?
· Students with at least 18 months of remaining studies
· Fluent communication in English
· Good understanding of technical material
· Available to work at least 20 hours per week
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.