Intel designs the most advanced RF cellular CMOS transceivers for 2G/3G/4G to 5G mobile modem solutions. Analog/Mixed-Signal Circuit Design Engineers are playing a significant role in designing and developing the next generation cellular transceivers of highly integrated RF circuits using Cadence tools in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies.
In this position you will be also responsible for:
- Designing at transistor level analog and mixed signal building blocks including but not limited to: advanced ADC cores, analog filters, comparators, DACs, DC biasing and reference blocks, etc.
- Defining the layout requirements and interacting closely with layouters as well as verifying the circuitry post-layout.
- Interfacing and supporting other disciplines like ESD, system engineering, digital design, firmware, component verification and production test, with the goal to integrate successfully mixed signal blocks into a global product.
- Support silicon verification by proactively helping during the definition of the verification plan and during measurements interpretation.
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
- Bsc, M.Sc in electrical engineering, PhD is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in analog/mixed signal design desired.
- In-depth understanding of Analog circuit design, IC design tools and simulators, and IC layout design, techniques, and verification methodologies.
- Understanding of complete development flow from concept to chip is a plus.
- Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in state of the art CMOS.
- Proven track of record of analog/mixed signal product development.
- Experience on ADC design for high resolution, high speed and low noise applications.
- Ideally with different ADC architectures.
- Alternatively experience with amplifiers, filters, DACs, ADCs and other Analog or Mixed Signal circuits.
- Strong communication skills English, verbal and written.
- Desire to work as part of a team bringing new ideas and learning from experienced designers.
- Analog VHDL behavioral model experience is a plus.
- Capable of implementing small digital blocks following the digital development flow is a plus.Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.