Facilities Automation Engineering Intern
- Full stack mobile application development (Client-side and Server-side) for iOS/Android/WP8 (e.g. CS News, Food Ordering, Real-time Map updates.) and other services such as feedbacks, indicators and event notifications. Using Hybrid (Web Technologies - Ionic/Cordova) and ASP.NET to develop and continue development of hybrid mobile application.
- Under direct supervision by a senior engineer, perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in a specialized engineering fields.
- Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems.
- Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- While working as an intern, you will be given the opportunity to learn/strengthen the following skills in a professional environment
- Maintain files and prepare request for the reproduction of documents.
- Perform related duties as assigned or required.
Inside this Business Group
- Fourth year student in Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or Engineering related fields.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intern candidates should possess strong engineering and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, other standard engineering computer systems etc.)
- Available to work full time (8 hours/day * 5 days/week)
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth