This software development position is with the team responsible for the Intel SDK for OpenCL. As Intel is increasingly looking to expand the use of processors, GPUs, accelerators, and FPGAs, the programming model to allow software developers get the best performance out of them becomes more challenging. OpenCL is a key technology to make sure that software developers are able to utilize the best of Intel’s platforms with an open standard programming model. This position is for a senior software developer that help us architect, develop, and maintain the integration of Intel’s SDK for OpenCL with one of our primary software development toolsets, Intel® System Studio, using the Eclipse integrated development environment, as well as Microsoft* Visual Studio. Our development team uses an agile software development methodology, as well as modern continuous integration/development tooling and infrastructure. This senior developer position will be responsible for defining the agile technical tasks and user stories with the product management, coordinating the agile sprints with the team in Nizhny, and of course contributing to product development and continuous integration environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering field with at least three years of software engineering industry experience
- Strong expertise with at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#
- Self-reliance and motivation for building great software
- Expertise with OpenCL
- Advanced expertise with Eclipse and Microsoft Visual Studio IDEs
- Experience of building software for both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good communication skills, proficiency in verbal and written EnglishInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.