In this position, you will be responsible for the technical package analysis of mobile communication devices, by performing physical analyses, generating reports and database handling. You will be part of our open minded and strategic oriented team in an emerging environment. We are interested in a long term cooperation 1Y with a working student no internship, no trainee.
We expect you to work in average 16-20h/w. However, we enable flexibility due to exams/ semester breaks.
1. Physical Analyses:
- Coordination of IC and package analysis towards an external lab
- Extraction of features and key performance indicators of printed circuit boards and IC packages
- Evaluation and classification of analytical results and parameters
- Routing analysis of mobile systems concerning power delivery concepts
2. Database Handling and Reporting:
- Transfer first analysis results into Oracle-based Database for Intel-wide usage
- Assist in internal reporting
- Valid matriculation in the area Applied Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Physics
- Knowledge respectively willingness and ability to learn: Semiconductor physics, analysis methods, IC and module design
- MS-Office experienced
- German and English good verbal and writing skillsInside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.