Client CPU Architecture is the group that defines the next generation processors for client and devices and their SOC. We are expanding also to the area of Artificial intelligence and Deep learning. We are located in Haifa, working with SW and HW groups worldwide to define the end-to-end solution. We are searching for experienced and most passionate engineers to join our growing team.
You will define, specifies and develop the debug architecture for next-generation Core and SOC. You will define: how to test and validate complex hardware features and structure, how to allow observability of high-speed protocols inside the CPU and in their interface to the chipset. You will develop specifications and test plan for inclusion the architecture into a platform. Ensures it is working at extreme conditions of power and performance. Supports bug analysis on customer platforms.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Over 6 years of experience in engineering .
- Knowledge in Bus protocols (like USB A/Type-C, PCIE, DDR ext.).
- Experience in post-silicon LAB work including Logic Analyzer, debug tool probes and Python scrips.
- Knowledge in platform and system interactions.
- Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in matrix reporting.
- Knowledge in CPU, chipset architecture and SW drivers – are advantages
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.