This is a commissioned sales position and primarily responsible for leading a team executing India specific as well as multi-region and/or global partner programs that identify opportunities to jointly sell to end customers. Responsible for managing/cultivating relationships with key "Scale Partners" which include Distributors, Independent Software Vendors (ISV), Systems Integrators (SI's) and Solution Providers. Individuals in this role ultimately are measured on driving cross Intel product/technology enablement that leads to scalable revenue impact with partners
Ideal candidate would be someone with strong leadership and enterprise/partner sales experience
- Knowledge about distribution & channels would certainly be an advantage
- Strong collaborative skills and desire to learn; ability to work under pressure and in crisis situations. Comfort with risk-taking and disruptive approaches.
- Proven organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and results orientation.
- Ability to work effectively within matrixed organization, across cultures and time-zones.
- Optimistic about the future, flexibility and can-do spirit. Willingness to travel frequently.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.