1. Designing and validating platform power management solutions, drive power delivery technology innovation and enabling of power management and conversion components.
2. Work with Architects and external industry to drive greatest and latest power delivery technologies and innovations for computers and electronics industry
3. Candidate is also required to debug and proactively improve the design and validation methodology progressively over time.
1. Good knowledge of Power Electronics, Voltage Regulator, PC hardware, hardware design and debugging skills
2. Knowledge on IMVP, PMIC, USB PD, Intel VRTT and mini slammer
3. Experienced electrical engineer with power electronic/voltage regulators design and validation background and component enablingInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.