In this role you will be researching, developing, and implementing High Dynamic Range technology, PC audio solutions, Content Creation, Multi-Core software optimization, TV on PC solutions, and probably new innovation topics as they occur.
There will be multiple projects running concurrently, each in various stages of R&D, implementation, debug, and demo construction.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
- You must be available for 7-12 months internship duration.
- Content creation applications photo, video, music, etc.Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.