A cutting edge group that globally leads Intel's machine learning solutions is seeking an outstanding graduate student in the fields of machine learning.
As a part of our diverse and dynamic group, you will use the latest cutting-edge methods in data science across various domains, data types and learning tasks, including creating models over big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
You will be part of a team developing innovative and high-impact AI solutions.
Preferred majors: Computer science / Information technology /relevant to machine learning
· Academic or hands on experience with machine-learning algorithms and techniques
· Wiling to work Capacity to work 2.5 days a week in parallel to the studies
· Excellent analytical skills -Highly and self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills and strong team players
· Experience in Matlab/R/Python or other vector based language
· Data-Science experience is andvantage
· The position is based in Petach Tikva or HaifaInside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.