As member of the Lab Technologies team you will be responsible to support the engineering and validation organization.
- Building and maintaining cutting edge engineering and validation environments.
- Debug In depth technical IT support issues.
- Installation and support of a variety of LAN/WLAN solutions.
- Bring-up of new RF setups including preparing dedicated OS Image.
- Support cross site multi geo users.
- Proven experience with Windows OS (7, 8.1 and 10)
- Proven experience in Install, bring-up and deploy PC component
- Proven experience with Images creation (MS/Linux/Android/Chrome)
- Technical depth with MS operating systems (Microsoft Server 2003/2008*)
- Technical depth with network equipment and protocols (Wireless)
- Experience working with Cisco/HP/Extreme network equipment (switches and routers)
- Experience working with Access Point
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.