- Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems.
- Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills.
- Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decision making process.
- Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization.
- Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction.
- Regularly applies strategies and concepts and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action.
- Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges.
- Inadequacies and erroneous decisions can cause considerable impact to business plans and results as well as project objectives and scheduling of work within own and other organizations.
- Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization.
- Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management.
- Responsible for providing financial support to larger or more profitable departments and accounts.
A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business administration or Accounting and 3-4 years of relevant experience of related practical experience is required. Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
The successful candidate must have business acumen, financial analysis, problem solving skills, ability to manage projects, systems and manage to meet critical deadlines.
In addition, the candidate must be able to work independently, communicate in a clear/concise manner and develop business partnering relationships across different organizational levels and geographical locations, understanding customers' critical agenda and proactively contributed to making it happen also respond rapidly to changes in the customer's environment.
Other qualifications expected are good knowledge of MS excel, data management, tolerance to ambiguity, adaptability, multitasking, energize, alertness, teamwork, systems aptitude and great organization.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.