About the role:
You will drive the definition of our deep learning solutions composed of hardware and software components. The role involves Hardware products definition working on simulation solutions, deep understanding of the evolving Software eco-system, enabling and influencing of adjacent Intel team and customer interaction
· Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
· Designs framework for particular functions. Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
· Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
· Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
· Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
Candidate must have Masters or PhD in Computer Science / Electrical and Electronics engineering along with 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
Strong command on C++ programming in Linux/Windows environment, scripting skills in python or perl, and strong Computer Architecture knowledge are required for this position. Experience with Signal processing, SystemC modeling, Software architecture, and design patterns is a plus.Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.