Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
As a member of Intel's BCP PHY systems team developing multi-comm, SoC solutions for the mobile, portable, wearable and IoT wireless markets, this role works on system definition and design, performance analysis, verification of Bluetooth (BT) radio transceivers. The Sr. RF Systems Engineer works closely with Multi-Comm SoC, silicon design teams, firmware development teams, integration validation test teams, to create robust solutions meeting or exceeding the market requirements for both OEM and end-user customers.
Typical Tasks include :
- Wireless system (BT/WiFi/Zigbee/Cellular) or Board-Level Design
- Matlab and/or C/C++ Programming experience
- Generated and delivered System Level requirements for highly
Integrated Wireless SoC including Performance Specs
- Good Mathematical and Analytical Skills
- In depth theoretical and practical knowledge on PLL, PA, and Analog Front
- Experience with Mobile Transceiver Design/overall Receiver Architecture
and advanced Algorithms for improving System Performance
- Previous experience working on one Wireless Product with an Integrated
RF Transceiver that reached mass production stage
- Designing and Implementing Wireless Digital Communications and/or
Signal Processing Blocks (e.g. Receiver/Transmitter Chains, PLLs, Filters,
- Worked on System Level Bring Up, Integration and Development of Analog
Front Ends for a Communication SoC ProductInside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.