Administrative Site Support Assistant
Our office is looking for Administrative Site Support Assistant to perform various administrative and project related activities in support of an individual and site.
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
- makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- maintains office supplies
- manages departmental recognition
- racks headcount and spending
- serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
- Execute of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Computer expertise with proficiency in all MS Office programs
Inside this Business Group
- Ministry of Labor Joint Health & Safety certified
- Extensive experience, 5+ years, with booking travel and expense reports
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.