Come join Intel's Scalable Performance CPU Development Group SDG as an IP Engineer working on exciting products fueling the data center growth!
We are seeking an experienced structural physical design engineer to work with a dynamic team designing Intel's next generation IP for High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- RTL synthesis and APR using industry standard tools
- Driving power, timing, and layout convergence of multiple designs
- Debugging post-silicon circuit issues
To be successful in this role, the candidate needs:
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Strong teamwork skills and the capability of performing in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong problem solving skills to tackle difficult challenges
- Strong Technical Leader/Mentor
- Ability to be flexible between multiple roles throughout the life of the project
Minimum Requirements:Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Experience/Skills: 8+ years of industry experience including good understanding of the following:
- Synthesis tools like Design Compiler,
- APR tools like ICC/Astro,
- Static timing tools like PrimeTime
- Proficient in scripting PERL and/or TCLInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.