When such a door opens, you can't afford to stay outside.
Intel invites you to make your first career step at our MVE (Manufacturing Validation Engineering) group at Haifa.
About us -
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is MVE.
About the role -
At Intel's MVE you feel significant from day one. Since MVE delivers Intel's core products, you will have a unique opportunity to take part in major processes that affect the entire organization and the high-tech world.
We offer you an opportunity to take on challenges and responsibilities right from the start, with organized and professional mentoring and training programs.
At MVE you will be dealing with multiple interfaces on a daily basis. This will accelerate your professional progress and help you grow faster – and wider.
In this role you will be focused on Electrical validation and silicon debug to ensure compliance with customer requirements and design specification.
1. Develops electrical validation environment and test suites for Thunderbolt 3, DDI, MIPI, PCIe Gen3/4 and USB3.1. Apply electrical and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specifications and in system.
2. Develop and implement optimization algorithms to accelerate System Marginality Validation (SMV), Signal Integrity Validation (SIV), and Bench Design Validation (BDV).
3. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content, and providing feedback for future on-die debug features for coming new interfaces with higher data rates.
4. Develop statistical models for prediction of electrical failures based on data analysis to help achieve quality goals.
The technological variety, advanced environment and personal attention offer you amazing opportunities – at MVE, the sky's the limit.
Start your high tech career at MVE. Amazing works here.
You should have
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical or Computer Engineering
a. Hands-on lab/debug experience with measurement and debug tools such as high-end technology equipment- Advantage
b. Ability to program in any programming languages such as MATLAB, C++, and PYTHON- advantage
c. Knowledge of CPU electrical interconnects, and general knowledge of operating systems- advantageInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.