We are looking for someone passionate and interested in working in one of Intel's fastest growing segment. In this position, you will be supporting the team responsible for performance, power, and thermal PPT analysis for Intel SSDs.
- Assemble HW/System, Flash BIOS, Firmware
- Install/Boot/Configure/Assemble CRB platforms per documentation
- Installing operating systems and other needed applications. Basic trouble shooting skills appropriate response to error messages related to setup and installation.
- General mother board components/PC level basic knowledge
- Basic understanding of features and differences between platforms and/or products
- Installation and replacement of basic hardware and PC components
- Installation, configuration and use of 3rd party applications S/W as called out in test suites
Candidate should possess an associates degree or at least 2 years experience working in a thermal lab setting.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.