Planning a challenging career after graduation? We invite you to start it now
Intel invites you to build your career in MVE Haifa campus.
Who are we?
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is MVE.
About the role
MVE delivers Intel's core products therefore you will have a unique opportunity to take part in major processes that affect the entire organization and the high-tech world.
Working in MVE includes many areas from SW and HW domains and enables you to experience a variety of technologies and tools- so this is a great starting point that will give you the fundamentals for a Hi-Tech career.
At Intel students receives supportive environment and the needed flexibility, in order to create the right balance between their studies and their career.
In your role you will be required to assist and support the analog validation and Test groups in many engineering trials and testing techniques in a variety of procedures, and the use of different systems such as test equipment, computers and automation robots.
Duties include development, operation, maintenance, integration, troubleshooting and maintenance of complex systems and procedures. Focusing in power-delivery/integrity post-Si engineering.
In this challenging role, your job responsibility includes but is not limited to:
* Execute state of the art electrical validation tests for CPU power delivery IPs e.g. Linear VR, Switching VR...
* Perform Si and platform debug to root cause issues and enable robust design fixes
* Use standard lab equipment for measurement and characterization, automate test systems to complete EV execution
The variety, importance and meaning of the work in MVE gives you more than a student position- but a stepping stone to a challenging career in the highest level.
This Journey starts now. Intel invites you to be a part of something amazing.
You should have:
Students currently studying towards 1st/2nd degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or any other academic degree who have a past degree in Practical Engineering in Electrical/Computer with relevant experience.
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in operation of lab equipment such as scope, logic analyzer, and others
- Previous experience as lab technicians or Practical Engineering Handasai- advantageInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.