Come intern with Intel's Software and Services Group (SSG) organization!
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
The selected candidate will have opportunity to work on instrumentation of various devices for power measurement, system, OS, and workload bring up, data acquisition, tool setup, data collection and analysis.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Must be pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Minimum of 3 months experience with one or preferably with more than one of the following:
-PC/Laptop or other electronic system bring up
- Instrumentation work which may include PCB design, soldering, measuring power characteristics such as voltage/current
- Computer ArchitectureInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.