Performance Analyst - Intern
Ensures platform and its components have the best performance and power balance specifically focusing on graphics hardware components. Research and development of next generation platform designs to continually improve the performance. Conducts system analysis on proprietary and competition platforms, develops advanced hardware tuning and overclocking.
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
Inside this Business Group
- good knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- knowledge of scrip languages perl, python, etc.
- familiar with 3D graphics APIs and pipeline: DirectX and/or OpenGL
- must be currently a student
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.