Graduate Product Development Engineer
We are the Platform Engineering Group (PEG), the innovation and execution engine of Intel. Our quirkiness, brilliance, and competitive spirit are the DNA inside each of Intel's products. Every day we give life to the most amazing experiences of the future.
We expand the boundaries of technology designing breakthrough products and platforms across all segments: data center, client, mobile, devices, and Internet of Things
- Responsible for creating and releasing fuse settings for Test and end customer Stock Keeping Units (SKU).
- Includes communication with Design, Marketing, Process Engineering, and Product development/Test engineering to determine optimal fuse settings to meet product goals and market needs.
- The selected candidate will develops fuse manufacturing test programs flows, test content and fuse configurations to optimize device production relative to Quality and Cost.
- Responsible for device after transfer to high volume production and all device Test manufacturing operations.
- May assist customer in device usage problems or customer testing of complex devices.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment based on standard practices.
- Must have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical engineering. Other areas such as Physics or Chemistry could qualify as well.
Inside this Business Group
- High quality software coding and debug skills, programming languages experience with Python, Perl, C or C++ is a most.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/LEAN) team environment
- Problem solving, Team Work, Strong commitment and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.