In this position you will join the growing Computer Vision SDK team at Nizhny, responsible for Deep Learning Deployment Toolkit and OpenVX implementations.
Your responsibilities will include developing software components and tests according to business units requirements.
You can also be involved to supporting Customer requests including development of features and platform optimizations on demand.
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ and Python languages 3+ years.
- Parallel / multi-threading programming skills and experience
- Experience with source control, CI and test automation.
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability of debugging and troubleshooting
- Proactivity, attention to detail, good multitasking/context switching abilitiesInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.