We are looking for a Senior Imaging and Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer to join the ICG group.
Intel's Imaging and Camera Technologies group ( ICG ) is developing state of the art camera technology that is used in all of Intel's major product lines, widely deployed in many consumer and other products.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like research, simulation and architecture of both hardware and software solutions.
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
In this role you will be part of a leading team developing cutting edge camera technologies including research, simulation and architecture of both hardware and software solutions.
Qualifications/what are we looking for?
- M.Sc., Ph.D. or excellent B.Sc. in EE/CS in the fields of image/video processing, computational photography, computer vision, or related fields.
- Meaningful experience in algorithms and/or architecture design in a related field.- Relevant experience
- an advantage:-
* Experience in algorithm simulation and prototyping using C++ and MATLA
* State of the art image enhancement and computational photography algorithms
* Video processing algorithms such as: temporal denoising, motion estimation, optical flow and structure from motion algorithms
* Machine learning and deep learning hands on experience
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.