Functional Yield and Binning PDE
- Develop binning and yield strategy to meet requirements of the newest FPGA products. This includes defining bin-splits, developing models to improve yield/binning predictability, establishing targets/limits to control yield, and the development/bring-up of binning algorithms/circuits.
- Drive for yield optimization through process improvements in product performance and power.
- Engage worldwide teams on yield optimization across cross-functional areas such as manufacturing setup, test program, and wafer fabrication process targeting/tuning.
- Define and develop failure analysis / failure isolation FA/FI strategy for next generation FPGA products. This includes: a) Examining product architecture and manufacturing setup to understand requirements. b) Automation/tools development for efficient & accelerated electrical failure analysis EFA. c) Participation in DFT/DFX design for test/manufacturing definition to improve product manufacturability.
- Drive for functional yield improvement through collaboration with test/validation content developers and circuit designers to isolate and root cause silicon failures caused by manufacturing defect.
Inside this Business Group
- BS/MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent, with industry experience in semiconductors design or manufacturing.
- Experience in post-silicon debug/troubleshooting, including hands-on experience with multiple ATE tester platforms and test vectors.
- High level knowledge in scan/ATPG, memory BIST, fault isolation models and test algorithms.
- Strong digital logic knowledge.Understanding of binning methodology and yield enhancement processes/methods, across wafer and package level testing.
- Possess ability to perform basic statistical and data analysis, including correlation study with tools such as JMP.
- Good working experience with SQL/Perl/TCL/Python are advantages.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.