Chartered as Non-volatile Memory Solutions Group's SSD Board Design Engineer, responsible in design and development of next generation Intel SSD products. Job functions include PCB circuit design, analyzes component selection, BOM management, circuit simulation, board layout review, and product sustaining.
The engineer needs to work closely with the product development team to develop product feature set per product requirement through design PLC, develop proper design solution to issue findings, and ensure board design meets DFX requirements.
Responds to customer requests and factory issues related product design.
1. Bachelor or master in Electronic/Electrical engineering
2. Minimum 3 years + experience in board/PCB design.
3. Familiar with the following: schematics, BOM, circuit simulation, electrical validation and board-level debug.
4. Strong analog and high speed digital design knowledge/experience, analytical and debugging skill
5. Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.