Chartered as Non-voltile Memory Solutions Group's SSD Senior Board Design Engineer, you're responsible in design and development of next generation Intel SSD products. Job functions include Board Architecture Specification development, define design solution strategy and implementation, circuit design, analyzes component selection, board layout review, work closely with product development team to develop product feature set per product requirement, and drive design PLC.
Develop design risk assessment and mitigation, ensure board design meeting DFX requirements.
Respond to customer requests and factory issues. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
1. Bachelor or Master in Electronic/Electrical engineering
2. Minimum 7 years + experience in board/PCB design.
3. Familiar with the following: PCB circuit design, schematics, BOM, circuit simulation, electrical validation and board-level debug.
4. Strong analog and high speed digital design knowledge/experience, analytical and debugging skills
5. Demonstrate strong technical leadership and influencing skills
6. Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
7. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.