In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing of financial statements and reports including compliance process to ensure compliance to both US and local statutory compliance.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation to ensure the balances are reasonably stated
- Drive operational issue resolution, ensure customer and/or client requests or events as they occur are attended to by the team timely
- Maintaining the policies that govern the company's reporting process and ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards for scope assigned
- Responsible for tax compliance activities for Corp Tax, Indirect Tax and WHT including filling, provision, payment etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Passion to learn, great team work, engage with the business with strong partnership skills
- Ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels of the organization.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.