Innovation and automation Intern for DCG PI team
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, like Python, C, C++, Java Python is a plus
- Experience with Windows OS
- At least one programming related project experience
All of the interns hired this time are required to be:
Inside this Business Group
- Master in CS/EE or other related majors
- At least 6 months internship, so it is necessary to get mentor's permission to leave school for quite a long time
- Working at least 3 days a week, 5 days is preferred
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Quick learner, good team player and self-motivation
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.