The Networking Division in the Data Center Group is looking for Senior Software Engineer for Ethernet switching project.
In this job you will:
- Join a team of experienced developers creating software for Intel Ethernet switching solutions,
- Cooperate frequently with remote Intel engineering teams and experts,
- Participate in full SW development lifecycle including: analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation,
- Take advantage of highly automated Continuous Integration environment to deliver high quality SW releases,
- Work with us on future, high impact Ethernet based networking solutions.
- In depth understanding of networking architectures, Ethernet/TCP/IP protocols and SW design of networking equipment,
- 5+ years of experience in Switching SW development,
- 5+ years of experience in C programming,
- Proficiency in SW development in Linux or Unix environment,
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English (fluency in Polish is a plus),
- Excellent team work skills including ability to work with multiple remote groups worldwide,
- Ability to coach/mentor engineers and leading technical initiatives is clearly an advantage,
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Development, Computer Science, a degree in similar technical area or relevant experience.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities,
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing),
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more,
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively seeking candidates for a “Senior Software Engineer –Ethernet Switch” position which is occasionally available at Intel Gdansk. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you are interested and should it become available, we would encourage you to apply and a member of our recruitment team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.