Planning a challenging career after graduation? We invite you to start it now
Intel invites you to build your career in MVE Haifa campus.
Who are we?
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is MVE.
Test prototypes of products developed at Intel Haifa Design Center, while operating cutting edge test equipment and technology.
The job requires implementing knowledge in various areas such as electronics, software and some mechanics. Measuring technologies and instruments are utilized to test CPUs for quality, reliability, and adherence to specs.
Lab technicians perform electrical/mechanical or SW troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electromechanical equipment or in the equipment's test program.
May also perform set-up, calibration, and basic debug on testing equipment.
- Studies for a technical degree in a relevant academic institute, in SW, Mechanical ENG or electronics fields
- Logical problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to work shifts of 9 or 12 hr., ~3-4 shifts per week, possibility to work weekends.
- Proficiency in English communication skills reading, writing and speaking.
- Responsibility and reliability
- Detail strictness
- Interpersonal communication skills & Team work
- Self learning.
- Relevant experience - advantage
- PE degree in SW/Electronics - advantage
#MVE_LABS_ILInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.