You will be part of the Movidius team in IOTG Computer Vision. You will participate in the development of software for the industry leading edge device hardware and will have an opportunity to work with real world computer vision algorithms and state-of-the-art applications of neural network technology.This position implies working at least 24 hours per week under a flexible schedule.
- Undergraduate university student working towards BSc or MSc: 3rd year or higher
- Preferred major: Math, Computer Science or Physics
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Solid C/C++ programming skills
- Experienced in development on Linux-based operating systems
- Attention to detail, motivation to learn and improve technical skills
- Knowledge of OpenCV library- Experience with Convolutional Neural Networks
- Experience in multi-threading programming
- Familiarity with software optimization techniquesInside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.