Information Technology Intern
- Collect user inputs, to design and develop simple web-based applications.
- Work in a team providing Factory Automation service to the Intel Vietnam plant.
- Work in a team designing and building 3-tier applications, with database back-end and middle-tier systems.
These IT projects are expected to last from 1 to 4 months, and will involve coaching and mentoring from senior IT/Automation Engineers. The Student Interns will be given classroom-type or web-based training to processor assembly/test methodologies, and Enterprise IT application development.
Inside this Business Group
- Student in BS Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Programming language: .NET, C, ASP.NET, MVC framework, Java Design and working with SQL database
- Scripting languages: VBS, PowerShell, Perl, Python MS Office skills, technical documentation exposure, and some level of knowledge of project management is advantageous.
- Windows Client PC: Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading client PCs, Windows Operating System, and peripherals is preferred.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.