Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt nontechnical in nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
1. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.
2. Good interpersonal skills
4. Must have good verbal & written communication skills in English
5. Demonstrated ability to manage a complex projects and events with direct and indirect resources across the Company
6. Some Focus on Details, especially within the Marketing Budget OwnershipInside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.