Facility Capacity Planning Automation Intern
Intel Corporate Services builds and maintains Intel's factories and office buildings worldwide. In this group, you'll support our organizations with construction projects, maintenance management, environmental and support services. You'll have the opportunity to produce visible results in challenging projects and experience autonomous decision-making and flexible career paths.
- Develop an application Automated Capacity and Cost Planning, ACCP that could automatically perform the Intel ATM factory facility capacity calculation
- Identify the facility gaps for adding manufacturing tools what if analysis and provide the best progressive build solution with the lowest cost to support the tool installation.
- Database clean up for Vietnam ATM factory, including Facility System Tracker a web based facility management tool for mechanical systems, Panel Schedule MS Excel for electrical system, facility master drawings AutoCAD and other Intel database per requirement
- Write script of the ACCP automation tool based on Intel database and given logic.
- Link each database with the given logic and develop a tool with user friendly interface
- Set up the Vietnam Assembly Test factory facility capacity analysis model in the ACCP and enable automated facility capacity analysis capability for VNAT
- Support the site design program manager on SS1 facility capacity analysis and tool installation design.
- Students pursuing BS degree or MS in Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automation, etc. background with basic programming knowledge, not only limited to software engineering or computer science major
- Willing to work for a minimum of 6 months with on-site presence of 3 workdays each week minimum
- Possess the following strengths: high energy, effective communicator team worker
- Experience with scripting languages Visual studio, JSL, SQL/ extremely large data sets in storage, manipulation and extraction/ software development will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge on the mechanical and electrical utility facility
- Could read the Auto CAD drawing
- Possess relevant knowledge in Microsoft Office and data analytical skills with good proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary environment solving complex problems and overcoming difficult challenges.
What we offer you: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth