Intel Shanghai Mart Lab Management and Solution Intern
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Inside this Business Group
- Position open for 2nd year graduate student of Software Eng, Computer Science advantage or Electrical Eng.
- Hands-on technical skills in lab environment.
- Software experience in Python , or C/C++, or Java in Linux and windows environment.
- Highly motivated, self-learning ability and strong technical skills
- Good human relations and ability to work with teams
- Experience in working with TCP/IP networks configurations.
- CET-6, require read/write document, asset management report, or testing report in English
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.