Software Intern in Machine Learning-GPGPU
In this position, you will be working with a small less than 20 group of software developers in the area of GPGPU and Machine Learning topics.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating code builds, executing pre-defined tests for these builds and supporting engineers who are using the builds mainly other development engineers
- Participating in regular code and tests development, optimization of an existing code and contributing to increasing quality of code before it ships to customers
Your responsibilities as a Software Intern will include but will not be limited to:
- Creating high-quality software according to specifications and conforming to coding standards
- Actively participating in other stages of software development life-cycle e.g. research, validation, pre- and post-release support activities, etc.
You should be pursuing third or fourth year of study in progress. No professional experience required. Additional qualifications include:
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area related to software and/or software development processes is key
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of C++ and python programming languages
- Knowledge of English language at the intermediate level minimum: ability to read documentation and communicate over email
- Personal interests and/or hobby in the area of GPGPU and Machine Learning topics would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer graphics, including DirectX*, OpenGL*, OpenCL*, Metal* and Windows/Linux/Android/MacOS programming and/or debugging environment would be an added advantage
We offer you:
Inside this Business Group
- A chance to work with and learn from the top-notch experts in the field -Challenging tasks and plenty of career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- A chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.