We are game changers, plain and simple. Step inside our world and you will find one brilliant mind after another - current and future leaders - all working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
Your activities include, but will not be limited to:
- Create a high-level value chain map of our activities
- Build a mathematical model of our activity to balance demand and supply
- Work with our various IT systems to gather data and maintain data quality
This is a full-time student role (40 hours/week) which requires from you:
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Programming skills (Visual basic preferable)
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectivelyInside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.