Intel Gdansk is expanding its research and development team in the field of Rack Scale Design as part of Datacenter Solution Group.
In this role you will be responsible for design, implementation and automation of tests for software running on Intel's newly designed hardware and software.Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem!
In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world. At Intel, you'll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity.
We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further. Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science- Software Validation experience in python and/or, C/C++ and Linux environment,
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Working knowledge of the MS Windows operating system
- Ability to diagnose and communicate complex technical issues
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in validation of software or firmware
- Familiarity with Rack Scale Design technology
- Working experience with cross functional teams in multiple locations
- Experience in agile methodologies and understanding of software development life cycleInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.