- maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports related to fixed assets Property, plant and equipment.
- Develops and maintains the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards US GAAP, IFRS and local statutory reporting standard.
- May define the accounting system roadmap and system requirements of the future and assist or direct system programming resources in the development of accounting systems.
- Supervision of lower level exempt or non-exempt employees is common among incumbents working in accounting operations.
- Responds to customer/client requests/auditor external and internal or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
1. Degree in accounting and strong in technical skills
2. Strong accountability
3. Willing to learn and explore
4. Attention to details
5. SAP knowledge will be a plusInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.