Cloud Software Engineer Intern
In this position you will work as the Cloud Software Engineer Intern in the group of 60+ engineers who implement multi-component and distributed systems. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology in a team of 4-8 engineers.
Your responsibilities as a Cloud Software Engineer Intern will include but will not be limited to:
- Creating high-quality production code according to specifications and conforming to coding standards
- Implementing automated tests code
- Performing exploratory testing
- Assisting with and performing code deployments to pre-production hosting environments
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
- You must be a student of the third or fourth year at the technical university and have a student status during the whole internship.
- Experience with object oriented programming, software development design patterns, unit testing
- Skills in Java/C++
- You should be open to new challenges and eager to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills in English and Polish written and spoken
What you might also have:
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of Internet Applications/Services architecture
- Knowledge of cryptography
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.