The Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG) is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge.
Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning SOC dedicated for state-of-the-art inference techniques.
About You :
You will be responsible for the overall architectural integration of an advanced AI IP to an Intel SOC. This includes the architectural definition of the interfaces, flows and requirements for normal operation as well as debug. By understanding the operation of the IP, the workloads and AI domain, the candidate will work with the SOC verification, FPGA and emulation teams to insure the IP integration is well validated. In addition the candidate will work with the power team for IP power modeling and definition of power management schemes.
You will work with variety of teams and disciplines including: SOC Architecture, SOC design, verification and emulation team, FPGA , power and post silicon.
- Over 6 years of experience in engineering
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning in particular will be considered as advantage
- Experience with system aspects and design considerations
- Experience in SoC/IP architecture/design
- Independent and self-motivated, capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment.
- Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in matrix reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.