A candidate for a temporary position of Front-End Engineer Student for the UNCORE team which is part of the Client team working on the next generation CPU product for desktops and tablets. The candidate will be part of a team that develops IPs to SoC which involves advanced RTL design and micro-architecture.
1. At-least 3rd year in Electrical/Computer Engineering degree.
2. Knowledge in HDL language Verilog/VHDL
3. Knowledge in Perl/TCL is an advantage.
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment is an advantage.
5. Good working relationship and team work is needed.
6. Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
7. High level of English needed.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.