The job is in CCD client component division which develop the fastest wired connection for data communication between computers called ""Thunderbolt", in this group we develop chips that can transfer both data and display on single wire and will be integral part of future computers. In our team we have variety of activities in pre-silicon phase, including learning RTL design, running advanced simulator for validation, script writing for automation and also Formal Verification tools for deep full-proof verification or RTL design.
What will you do when you come to work?
- At least 2 semesters in Electrical Engineering , Computer Science or Computer Engineering faculty.
- Knowledge in "VLSI" courses - Advantage.
- Ability to be a Self-learner.
- Ability for issue solving working as individual and with other peer's.
- Available at least 20+ hours a week.Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.