Senior Software Engineer
Seeking a experience senior engineer to work on the Software Engineer position and assist in software development activities for Rack Scale Desing Project.
We are developing two components (PSME/PODM) written in C++ and JAVA respectively with the highest quality. The system involves the compute, storage and network area.
- An inspiring environment that offer various career development activities
- Sophisticated, complex project that will help Cloud System Provider streamline customer service and...
- Some hard problems for you to help us solve together . As a new member of team, we are expecting from you to have ideas how to resolve 'inextricable' problems!
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Analytical thinking
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object Oriented programming
- Experience in C++ (Standard 11) (at least 2 years)
- Experience working in an agile development
- Willingness to develop code in other languages if necessary (ex, Java, Python, C#
- An eye for detail is an asset and team work is requirement
- Open to tackle interesting problems every day
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Experience with Hardware (programming controllers, I2C, IPMB) is a plus
- Familiarity of source control systems like GIT
- Knowledge about TCP/IP protocols and servers configuration (DHCP,DNS, FTP) and network configuration (VLAN, iptables)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge about Storage systems (Ceph) is a plus
- Cloud system knowledge (like Openstack, Azure, Vmware ) is a plus
- Basic knowledge about software testing is also desired
- Good time management and commitment to the work
- Good command of English
You will help us in:
- defining and designing and develop new functionalities
- editing, modifying and debugging software products in accordance with software architecture specifications and internal procedures
- resolving development tasks, including writing, debugging and profiling source code
- validating our own component to meet quality criteria
- writing a documentation and update of existing specifications
- resolving and supporting customer requests
- working with our partners cross-geo located
You need to be a good writer, speaker, and listener - you'll have to explain and justify your designs, and be able to run with other people's ideas and give feedback to them.
We are offering flexible working hours that would help you integrate your work and life, because we value your time!
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
You will be also affected by our Great Place To Work Group activities that support our team events like wind/kite surfing, kayaking, scuba diving etc. Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.