Come with Intel's Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Work closely with various Design teams' programmable logic, memory, digital IP, analog and high-speed SERDES from the initial IP/product planning phase through design implementation and verification.
• Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
• You will also be defining test methodologies, developing test benches & running simulations, deploying test patterns and validating them on silicon.
• Your work also supports product teams with yield improvement and FPGA configuration feature validation.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
• Good planning skills.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering .At the BS level , must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship .
Minimum of 3+months experience in the following areas:
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.