Digital Design and Dft Engineer (f/m)
- RTL design VHDL, Verilog and simulation, determine design approach, configuration & parameters for Dfx
- Dfx Concept definition, Analog to digital Interface specification
- Covering all aspects of Pre-Si Dfx design, Dfx readiness check
- Running AT SPEED scan mode test and improve scan test coverage
- Scan synthesis insertion- Test vector generation, scan simulation debugging
- Post-Si bring-up/characterization- Strong scripting and tool setup skills
- Technical documentation.
- Participates in the development of Architecture and Micro architecture specifications for the Logic components.
- Provides IP integration support to SoC customers and represents RTL team.
Inside this Business Group
- University / University of applied sciences: degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or applied physics
- Work experience at least 5 years - Understanding of behavioural model and JTAG programming
- Experience in industry standard design software /EDA tools for design, simulation and verification VCS, Questa, VHDL/Verilog, Spyglass, DC compiler
- Proven experience in complex digital and mixed signal design, synthesis and verification
- STA and MS-STA experience desired- Experience in digital high speed I/O blocks and CMOS High Speed interfaces Serdes, MIPI M-Phy, DigRF
- Fluent English, German desired
- The candidate will work in a multicultural, multisite environment and besides mastering the mentioned technical skills, he must have evident project team spirit, engagement, communication skills, and readiness to travel less than 10% and clear orientation to results.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.