Assisting with testing and flying our drones, documenting test results, performing basic test analysis.
· Student working towards a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent
· Able to fly manual RC fixed wing aircraft
· Licence for flying a RC fixed wing aircraft in Germany is a nice to have
· Aware of the regulations/limitations for flying RC fixed wing aircraft in Germany
· Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good English written and spokenInside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.