The role is part of the Global Talent Acquisition Data team that specializes in research and analysis of Intel's hiring process to create insights that influence talent acquisition decisions and plans.
The group is part of the Global Talent Acquisition organization within the world of Human Resources at Intel.
As part of the work, you will be prototyping data visualizations and building dashboards that provide insights into our hiring process.
You will enjoy overall responsibility or participation in collecting, processing, and analysis of recruiting information while using various analytical tools and developing extensive recruiting business acumen.
You will also support the data needs of talent managers and other internal customers, including generation of reports, creating customized data solutions, etc.
The work is done in a diverse global team, part of which is located in Qiryat Gat and has interfaces with various functions in the Talent Acquisition organization, while also cooperating with colleagues from different countries and getting exposure to large-scale projects.
If you have experience in prototyping data visualizations and creating dashboards, collecting and processing information, and working with analytical tools, a curious mind and a desire to explore, we would love to hear about it in an interview.
The job requires availability of a minimum of 2.5 full working days per week and there is flexibility during exams period.
* Studying towards a Master's or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or Statistics with at least 1.5 years of studies remaining
* Excellent English, including writing and fluent speech
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills * Analytical ability, problem solving and methodological thinking
* Motivation to meet challenges, goals and independent work
* Great MS Office capabilities, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge in R, Python, and tools such as PowerBI will be an advantage
* Some SQL experience or exposure to some sort of relational database
* Can rapidly prototype real-time interactive visualizations.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.