Process Engineer is responsible for transferring new product to production Fabs, and directing the sustaining/improvement efforts for yield and equipment performance.
Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations. Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for cutting, shaping, and otherwise preparing basic material, exercising judgment in compromising between conflicting requirements, economic evaluation of methods, and operator effectiveness and comfort. Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity. Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Bachelor+ degree in electrical, automation, mechanical or material science
- 3+ years process experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of SPC, stats and DOE
- Advanced data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Proven ability to communicate and present technical information effectively
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex equipment problems and address root cause
- Demonstrated success in partnering with others
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.